PRESS RELEASE. BitYard and credit card service provider – Transak, muscle into India and Mid Asia for 1 billion crypto market.
- Transak enables developers with seamless and easy-to-integrate crypto onboarding infrastructure technologies, in line with their objective of making decentralized applications accessible.
- Transak has partnered with some of the biggest web3 players, like Polygon, MetaMask, WazirX, and others, to provide API-driven fiat payment options in 100+ countries and cryptos on 30+ blockchains.
- Transak has added UPI FIAT payment functionality to Metamask, Ledger, Decentraland, WazirX NFT, Terra Station, Anchor, BitYardand Hiro as part of its India launch.
- Transak is continuing to invest aggressively in Indian talent as a major market, and will hire 150+ positions locally over the next year.
About the Partnership
In order to give India and Mid Asia crypto users a faster way to trade crypto, BitYard partnered with Transak. They committed to create a convenient and efficient deposting system for its users.Through this partnershipBitYard users are able to purchase crypto-assets instantly through Mastercard/Visa payments and transition easily from fiat to crypto.
headquartered in Singapore, BitYard is a crypto derivatives exchange offering services in 150+ countries globally. BitYard has continuously optimized and upgraded the platform and has brought many quality trading services to users.
Supported Coin Through Transaction Payment
- stablecoins: USDT / BUSD / USDC / DAI
- Main Coins : BTC / ETH / BCH
- ALT Coins : DOT/MANA/MATIC/ BNB / SOL and More!
- 100+ Other Fiats
New Event Now! Use Transak Buy Crypto – 0 FEES!
03/01-03/15 Limited time event on BitYard. Users can get the hottest crypto with credit card without paying any trading fees!
Step by step guide: “Fund And Buy Cryptocurrencies With Your Credit Card On BitYard Via TRANSAK”.
This is a press release. Readers should do their own due diligence before taking any actions related to the promoted company or any of its affiliates or services. Bitcoin.com is not responsible, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any content, goods or services mentioned in the press release.
Image Credits: Shutterstock, Pixabay, Wiki Commons