The American business intelligence corporation – MicroStrategy – bought 3,205 BTC between November 1 and December 24.
The company sold 704 BTC on December 22, meaning its total holdings currently stand at 132,251 BTC.
- The largest BTC corporate holder – MicroStrategy – continues following its bitcoin agenda purchasing more amounts of the primary cryptocurrency.
- It acquired 2,395 BTC for approximately $42.8 million, at an average price of around $17,871 per coin between the beginning of November and December 21.
- The firm sold 704 BTC on December 22 for nearly $12 million to cover previous capital losses.
- On Christmas Eve, MicroStrategy bought an additional 810 BTC for $13.6 million, bringing its total owning to 132,251 BTC (equaling about $2.2 billion at current prices).
- Michael Saylor – Executive Chairman – announced the news on his personal Twitter account, saying the organization spent a little over $4 billion in total.
MicroStrategy has increased its #Bitcoin Holdings by ~2,500 #BTC. As of 12/27/22 @MicroStrategy holds ~132,500 bitcoin acquired for ~$4.03 billion at an average price of ~$30,397 per bitcoin. $MSTRhttps://t.co/lcMeULcGQk
— Michael Saylor⚡️ (@saylor) December 28, 2022