Max Keiser has once again come out with a comment on the ongoing case between the United States Securities and Exchange Commission and Ripple – the company behind XRP.
The Bitcoin permabull thinks Ripple will lose, but the reason is not what many might think.
- Max Keiser is a well-known proponent of Bitcoin – one that’s been very vocal about the primary cryptocurrency’s merits.
- He’s also bashed multiple altcoins on many different occasions, and Ripple’s XRP hasn’t been an exception.
- In a recent tweet, he said that Ripple will definitely lose its case against the United States Securities and Exchange Commission. But why?
- Well, Keiser seems to think that Gensler – the SEC’s Chairman – is a “leg-breaker for the banking mob.”
- Citing an article from the Wall Street Journal where the SEC called out spot Bitcoin ETF filings “inadequate,” he said:
As explained, the SEC runs a protection racket for Wall St. crooks so this is no big surprise. It also means XRP will definitely lose their case – as well as everything not Bitcoin (BTC is untouchable).
Not on the basis of law, but because Gary’s a leg-breaker for the banking mob.
- Just a week ago, Keiser also openly called Ripple a Ponzi Scheme while maintaining that the SEC will “kill XPR.”