The Switzerland-based multinational consultancy company – Fidinam – embraced the popular Shiba Inu memecoin as a payment method. In accordance with the news, Baltimore’s only exclusive Porsche center – Porsche Towson – partnered with BitPay to accept several cryptocurrencies as means of payment, with SHIB being one of them.
- The so-called Dogecoin-killer continues to make the headlines in the cryptocurrency universe. As disclosed by the admin of the Shiba Inu Venezuela community – @ShibaXanders – the Swiss consultancy firm Fidinam now allows settlements in SHIB. Despite being headquartered in Switzerland, the organization stretches its operations to a wide range of countries, including the USA, the UK, Germany, Austria, and more.
- Fidinam is among the leaders in its field. Founded in 1960, it has offices in Europe, Asia, Africa, and Australia, while its team consists of 250 professionals.
Shiba Inu EXPANSION is imminent. I present to them, the first multinational located in Switzerland, to accept Shiba Inu as a payment method. Let’s welcome “FIDINAM” have a presence in Germany, Austria, Belgium, United Kingdom, USA and Soon in Spain. WOOF! https://t.co/aRc00FbvsV pic.twitter.com/16zDWIqXFl
— Xanders Shib???????? (@ShibaXanders) April 19, 2022
- On another note, the premier Porsche dealer serving in Baltimore, US – Porsche Towson – inked a deal with the cryptocurrency service provider BitPay to embrace numerous digital assets as payment methods.
Turn your #crypto into precious metal at Porsche Towson. Now accepting Crypto as payment for vehicle purchases. Learn more: https://t.co/g5eD13Y7tS#Porsche #crypto #bitcoin #doge #shib pic.twitter.com/Yj3yO3iIyK
— BitPay (@BitPay) April 19, 2022
- Among those were the memecoins Shiba Inu and Dogecoin, as well as the leading digital asset by market capitalization – Bitcoin.
- Despite the bullish news, SHIB’s price failed to spike significantly as on previous occasions.
- Last week, the American financial services company – Robinhood – listed the memecoin on its platform, which led to a 35% increase in the token’s USD valuation.
- At one point, it reached an April high at $0.00003 but retraced in the following days and now sits at $0.000025.