Shiba Inu’s lead developer Shytoshi Kusama addressed the recent turmoil within the cryptocurrency community regarding the issues that Shibarium’s launch faced.
- As CryptoPotato reported earlier, the Shibarium launch was faced with some issues, including stuck transactions.
- Reports started circling around that Shytoshi Kusama acknowledged the problems, also saying that there’s a huge number of ETH stuck in the Shibarium bridge that can’t be recovered.
- In a blog post published just now, Kusama addressed the above, saying that all is well.
Let’s deal with the fud. There is no bridge issue, any screenshot you see of me saying any issue is false and your funds are safu.
- The post goes on to explain the issues that caused delays in processing transactions.
- Kusama revealed that they saw an “insane level of traffic,” providing the following visualization to exemplify the difference of the normal load as opposed to what the network faced in reality.